As the gold standard option for teeth straightening and an alternative for ClearCorrect aligners, Invisalign® treatments in Greenville, Texas, are a great solution to bracers. This worry-free option may be recommended by Dr. Jackson A. Bean if you would like to improve the appearance of your smile. To learn more or schedule an appointment with our dentist at Complete Dental Care, call us today at 903-568-3732!
Invisalign® aligners are a great choice for patients who are searching for a more discreet orthodontic treatment option for straightening their smile. Rather than using metal brackets and wires like traditional braces, the Invisalign system uses a series of custom-made, computer-generated plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Each set of aligners is designed to make small changes to the alignment of the teeth. As you switch sets of aligners about every two weeks, your teeth will gradually and gently move to their proper positions. You will also visit our office on a regular basis during treatment to make certain that your smile is progressing as planned.
Unleash Your Smile!
Invisalign clear aligners fit your life — they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
With Invisalign, you can live your life as normal and still transform your smile. Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that you wear over your teeth. As you wear them, they will gently move your teeth into the correct alignment. Invisalign is a non-invasive, long-term solution to teeth straightening. Invisalign has many benefits over the traditional method of wearing braces.
- Smooth and comfortable – Invisalign aligners are smooth and comfortable, unlike metal braces that can irritate your mouth or get caught in your food. Invisalign is also removable, so you can take them out when you eat or brush your teeth.
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are clear, so they are almost invisible when you wear them. This is great for people who want to straighten their teeth but don’t want everyone to know about it.
- Convenient – Invisalign is a very convenient way to straighten your teeth. You only have to wear them for 20-22 hours a day, and you can take them out when you eat or brush your teeth.
In general, Invisalign aligners can be used to treat the same orthodontic issues that are normally treated with braces. Our dentist may recommend Invisalign treatment to correct:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped and spaced teeth
- Certain problems with the bite, such as an overbite, open bite, underbite or crossbite
During your initial visit, we will determine whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign treatment. This treatment is often a good choice for adult patients and others who are interested in a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment. In addition to being discreet, Invisalign aligners are very comfortable because they are custom made from smooth, thin plastic. The aligners are removable as well, which allows you to easily remove them as needed to eat, brush and floss.
What’s Life Like With Invisalign?
It is important to maintain proper oral hygiene while wearing Invisalign trays. Food or bacteria that gets stuck in the aligners will be held right up against the tooth enamel, accelerating the rate of decay.
To avoid completing your treatment only to find out you have new cavities or gum disease, thoroughly brush and floss your teeth before you slide the trays in. In addition, be sure to brush your Invisalign trays every day with toothpaste and water. This will help keep them clean and free of bacteria.
Here are some other things to know about living life with Invisalign:
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks.
- We will schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners.
- Rinse your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean.
When we set you up with your Invisalign treatment, we will provide specific instructions on just how to use it. As you wear them, they will gently move your teeth into the correct alignment. Invisalign is a non-invasive, long-term solution to teeth straightening. Invisalign has many benefits over the traditional method of wearing braces.
When you pick up your first aligners at Complete Dental Care, our staff will:
- Ensure your aligners fit well
- Answer your questions
- Let you know what to expect
When you begin Invisalign treatment, you can smile with confidence knowing that your treatment is the most discrete option available! Invisalign is perfect for those who need to look and feel their best in any situation – whether at work, school, or out with friends. Invisalign is also a great choice if you have a busy lifestyle and want to simplify your life with fewer bulky, metal braces.
We welcome you to call or visit us today to learn more about Invisalign clear aligners.