We believe in bringing you the best possible dental care at Complete Dental Care. As such, Dr. Jackson A. Bean uses dental technology in Greenville, Texas, to help maintain oral health and brighten your smile. We invite you to learn about our advanced technology by browsing our services or contacting us today at 903-568-3732 to schedule an appointment with our skilled dentist.
- 3D Imaging CT Machine: One of the many examples of dental technology that we use at Complete Dental Care is our 3D imaging CT machine. This cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) machine provides clear, three-dimensional images of your teeth, gums, and jawbone. These images help us to diagnose problems more accurately and plan treatments.
- Air Abrasion: Air abrasion is a type of dental technology used to remove decay from your teeth. This conservative treatment option is often used as an alternative to drilling and can be used on children and adults.
- CariFree®: CariFree® is a system that we use to help prevent and treat cavities. This system uses special toothpaste and rinses that contain fluoride and other ingredients to help reduce the amount of acid in your mouth and promote remineralization.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital x-rays are another type of dental technology used at our office. These x-rays emit less radiation than traditional x-rays and provide clear images that we can view instantly on a computer screen. We use digital x-rays to help diagnose problems such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and infections.
- Diode Laser Treatments: Diode lasers are used for various dental treatments, including gum disease therapy, cold sore treatment, and teeth whitening. Lasers can precisely target problem areas while minimizing damage to surrounding tissues.
- Intraoral Camera: An intraoral camera is a small, handheld camera that we use to get a close-up view of your teeth and gums. This dental technology allows us to detect problems such as tooth decay and gum disease in their early stages.
- iTero® Digital Scanner: The iTero® digital scanner is used to take impressions of your teeth. This machine uses 3D imaging to create a precise and accurate digital model of your teeth. This model can be used to plan treatments such as braces, dental implants, and veneers.
- Laser Cavity Detection: Laser cavity detection is another example of dental technology we use at our office. This machine uses a special laser to detect cavities in their early stages. This helps us to provide you with the treatment you need to avoid more severe problems down the road.
- Painless Injections: We offer painless injections using the Wand® STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System. This system numbs your tooth and gums quickly and efficiently so that you can receive the dental care you need without the discomfort.
Our dentist and team are dedicated to continually providing you and your family with the highest available level of care. We are committed to meeting all of your dental needs and providing you with a dental experience that is comfortable and pleasant each time you visit us. To help us achieve these goals, we are pleased to offer the benefits of state-of-the-art dental technology.
Dental technology includes several cutting-edge tools, equipment, techniques, and materials we use at our office to ensure you receive high-quality, gentle care. Our dentist and team have received the necessary training to utilize advanced dental technology to enhance your oral health.
We strive to use advanced dental technology to make your experience as efficient, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible. For example, our diagnostic equipment aids us in making quick, accurate diagnoses and helps us effectively plan your treatment.
We strive to utilize the latest, most advanced technology available to provide you with the best possible experience and care every time you visit our office. Each of our different types of dental technology has its benefits, and we invite you to continue browsing our website and contact our practice to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Frequently asked questions
The following are some frequently asked questions about dental technology:
What is digital x-ray technology?
Digital x-ray technology is a type of dental x-ray that uses a digital sensor instead of film. This x-ray emits less radiation than traditional x-rays and provides clear images we can view instantly on a computer screen.
What are the benefits of an intraoral camera?
An intraoral camera is a small, handheld camera that we use to get a close-up view of your teeth and gums. This dental technology allows us to detect problems such as tooth decay and gum disease in their early stages.
What is laser cavity detection?
Laser cavity detection is another example of dental technology we use at our office. This machine uses a special laser to detect cavities in their early stages. This helps us to provide you with the treatment you need to avoid more severe problems down the road.
Who can benefit from painless injections?
We offer painless injections using the Wand® STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System. This system numbs your tooth and gums quickly and efficiently so that you can receive the dental care you need without the discomfort.